D A S H
Saturday, March 18, 2006

Crush
Infatuation. Something that you like about another person. Looks, attitude, disposition etc.



Wala lang. Hehehehe.

Posted by Jerome Dashiel at 9:47 AM

 
0 comments

Comments:

Post a Comment


About Me
Name: Jerome Dashiel D. Tolentino
Age: ??
Country: Philippines
Star Sign: Cancer
I Love: ??
I Hate: ??
About Me: Soul-less, emotionless, human being. Calm and composed. Likes to be alone but welcomes friends. Doesn't care of what happens around. Unless...

Archives

Recent Entries
Currently speechless..... This too shall pa...
Wow!
...
Still Alive
It's your birthday!
Night out @ Bagaberde
Omaewa...
My 2nd post for August
This is actually my first post in August.Things th...
I was tagged (napilitan..hehehe) by MeatmarketWhat...

I Read
Your Link Here
Your Link Here
Your Link Here

I am

You are NEJI!

Proud. Driven. You fix on your objective and stick to it. Some people may see you as cold or even cruel, but they just can't see past your prickly surface. At heart, you care about your companions and may be a little more sensitive than you'd like to admit. naruto
Which Naruto Character Are You?
Test by naruto - kun.com


Tags
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Visits
Hit Counter
Design by Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
Image from MisMoon Photos