D A S H
My Lucky Day
Wednesday, December 08, 2004

It started when I was outside of our village, waiting for a ride to the office. However I had to wait there for almost an hour or so. Finding a ride was tricky. I can’t ride an FX because the route to Cubao was well..traffic as hell. Getting a cab proved to be tricky as well. I go on one location taxis get hitched on another location. I go back to that location taxis get hitched on the other. This went on for many times. I almost wanted to shout out loud when two people who just started waiting got to ride the taxi first. AAArrggh! I want to punch someone na kanina.

I was able to get a cab however, parang wala rin because ma LeLATE na din ako.
I arrived in the office ground floor full of people. Apparently the elevators were all messed up because of a fire drill. I walked 13 damn floors using the stairs. I was late. I was panting. Pollution smell was all over me. I was messed up…today is my "lucky" day.

Just now I found out the my atm was de-magnetized. It would not slip through any ATM machine. Good thing I have my metrobank account...

I think I was cursed for this day...kung sino man yun..please patawarin nyo nako!

"Hontou-ni gomennasai"

Posted by Jerome Dashiel at 6:21 PM

 
0 comments

Comments:

Post a Comment


About Me
Name: Jerome Dashiel D. Tolentino
Age: ??
Country: Philippines
Star Sign: Cancer
I Love: ??
I Hate: ??
About Me: Soul-less, emotionless, human being. Calm and composed. Likes to be alone but welcomes friends. Doesn't care of what happens around. Unless...

Archives

Recent Entries
Selwyn - "Negative Things" I wonder why sometimes...
GooGoo Dolls - "Here is Gone" You and I got somet...
Wislis ko
My $ .02 on love
Everything happens for a reason
On fairy tales and happy endings
Slumbook/Slambook whatever
Links
....
...Currently doing nothing

I Read
Your Link Here
Your Link Here
Your Link Here

I am

You are NEJI!

Proud. Driven. You fix on your objective and stick to it. Some people may see you as cold or even cruel, but they just can't see past your prickly surface. At heart, you care about your companions and may be a little more sensitive than you'd like to admit. naruto
Which Naruto Character Are You?
Test by naruto - kun.com


Tags
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Visits
Hit Counter
Design by Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
Image from MisMoon Photos